In 1997, Wayne and Ann Ferguson initially formed Silveroaks Investments Pty Ltd trading as Ferguson Group Contractors to complete maintenance works with Gippsland Water at various site across Gippsland.
Since 1976 the Ferguson family have diversified and offer a variety of construction and maintenance services. This enables our companies to encompass many facets of facilities maintenance, civil and concrete construction, demolition, and environmental rehabilitation and EPA waste capabilities. Our longevity has enabled us to develop in many supporting areas, to diversify and to retain a highly trained and skilled work force.
Fields of Expertise
- Concrete construction, inclusive of structural concrete, footings, slabs, columns, trestles, walls, bunds, panels and prefabricated concrete.
- Complete steel fabrication and installation service for all projects.
- Site preparation and development.
- Sewer, drainage, culverts, piping and stormwater works.
- Earthworks, clay cores, batter protection, spillways and liners for water & waste storage ponds.
- Bulk and detailed earthworks.
- Roadworks – major upgrade and construction.
- Car parking, kerbing, footpath and stormwater.
- Tree removal and remediation work.
- Poly fusion welding from 50mm to 1200mm including installation.
- Civil design works.
- Building works and maintenance including carpentry, plumbing, electrical, both onshore and offshore.
- Non plant electrical maintenance.
- Plant communications.
- Security fence erection and repairs.
- Maintenance of Remote Radio Sites.
- Pest and weed control.
- Vermin eradication.
- Garden maintenance.
- Rural fencing, farm works including slashing, discing, mulching.
- Surveillance, slashing of pipeline easement, monitoring of pigging operations, liaise with land holders on pipeline easement.
- Removal of non-friable asbestos wrapping
Building Construction and Design Services
- All Architectural design works.
- Planning and building permits.
- Manage all associated subcontracted works.
- Construction of large Warehousing to minor alterations.
- Authority approvals.
- Asbestos removal and clearance certificates. (AsClear)
- Isolation of existing services.
- Residential, commercial and industrial demolitions.
- Waste disposal – EPA approved.
- Contaminated soil disposal.
- Remediation works.
Main Client Base
Clients have included but are not limited to:
- Gippsland Water
- ASSA Accredited